Monday, September 17, 2012

Mon 9/17/12

Beautiful fall day and I'm stuck at work doing nothing meaningful. Again.  But will make some forward steps this evening - leasing a parking space and getting a price on cutting down trees. I'm hoping it's reasonable -- I really want them gone.  Spent the weekend getting nothing substantial done ... Adrian came for part and did help me move a/c to basement & pink chair downstairs.   Now I really need to start moving on the living room & decide what I want to do there.  The desk can kind of morph as it will.  And I definitely need to do some sewing!!!

I also have to figure out a way to keep moving forward and on to NC.  Dawn suggested making list of to-dos. Here's what I've come up with for today ...
  • find out what is required for drivers license.
 Also - I really need to make an appointment with Benefits office re retirement.  I'm thinking of trying for release time to either volunteer at an animal shelter or take a class in writing for children.
  •  appt with Benefits office
  •  check volunteer / writing classes

No comments:

Post a Comment